Become the centre of attraction with our sherwani
Whenever we speak about sherwanis, the fashion and style related to royalty kicks in our minds. The attire is considered as the symbol of royal elegance and charm. Considered as one of the regal outfits, sherwanis have always been the desire for every Indian man. If you are a man and want to showcase your traditional side with the ultimate style statement, Sherwanis are considered the best garments. Perbodh Nath Agarwal is the brand that will not disappoint you with the exclusive collection of the outfit.
What do you know about sherwani?
Sherwani is basically a knee length, similar to a coat like tunic that features a well fitted collar with hooks. The garment is designed with fittings in the upper part of the body along with flaring at the lower half. Usually, silk or woollen fabric is used as the fabric and sherwanis are worn with dhotis, payjamas and churidars for men.
Why should men go for our sherwanis?
Sherwanis are the exclusive ethnic garments for men apt for traditional occasions like festivals, marriage ceremonies and other special events. If you want to add glamour to your persona, you must browse through our wide collection of different varieties of sherwanis and order as per your preferences and requirements and get them delivered at your doorstep.
The different types of sherwanis that our male customers can access are:
- Achkan, which has a coat like appearance, is lightweight, without any lining and comes with long sleeves.
- Jacket sherwani, which consists of the sherwani, the churidar and the jacket.
- Chipkan symbolizes the royal sherwani style of the Mughals.
- Pathani sherwani is the heavily embroided jacket style which is compatible with the loose fitted pathani salwari.
The above mentioned are some of the distinct types of the garment that you can get hold of without wandering from one shop to the other. You can buy them all in the comfort of your home.
What is so special about our sherwanis?
- Fine handmade embroidery work sherwanis are available
- Zari, resham, sequins, stones, beads and swarowski crystal work are used giving each collection of ours a royal feel and look
- A huge collection of sherwanis is available for purchase
- The pricing is reasonable and easily affordable
- Customization of the fitting is possible once you confirm your order
- There arre easy return policies.
- We have a special Collection dedicated to the grooms
- In case of any query or issues, our customer care service personel is always there to guide you
- You can expect the top notch quality of materials used in the designing of the garment
- Matching stoles and churidars, jackets can also be purchased.
Perhaps there is no other traditional outfit than sherwani that can showcase the manly charm and elegance in such an excellent manner. In case, you have a wedding or an Indian occasion or festival to attend, you must visit Perbodh Nath Agarwal and experience an enjoyable and pleasurable shopping.