There is a magic in wearing Indian ethnic clothes. You can find Indian essence in clothes like salwar suits, lehengas, ghagras, sherwanis, kurta payjama etc, but it is a saree that will never fail to mesmerize. It is one such ethnic wear that can be considered as a formal as well as casual wear. Sarees are considered apt for every occasion, whether it is a marriage ceremony, formal parties or religious festivals. If you are hunting for top notch quality saree, you can rely on Perbodh Nath Agarwal brand.
Why the saree is considered apt for wearing?
Whether you believe it or not, the grace, elegance and the sex appeal that a saree can offer is simply unparalleled. There is no doubt that it is one of the most beautiful and appealing garments. Even a simple and plain saree can make you look attractive and pretty, but you have to ensure that you drape it the correct way and also carry it well.
Even outside India, saree has a great admiration among the foreigners. Perhaps there is no better way to stand out from the crowd of western wear clad women by wearing a saree. Perbodh Nath Agarwal brand is well aware of the fact and the reason for dealing with the unique ethnic garment. Whether you are tall or short in height, slim or bulky in weight, a saree can adapt as per your physical stature and suit your appearance exactly the way you like.
Tips to wear the saree correctly
Wearing a saree in the right way is extremely necessary. If you don’t wear it correct, you would rather appear odd. Henceforth, drapping the saree in the right manner is of utmost importance. If you follow the tips on wearing a saree as mentioned below, you can accentuate your looks and personality.
- In case your skin complexion is on the darker side, go for darker shades sarees as they complement well with your skin tone.
- If you are a chubby lady, opt for georgette or chiffon sarees as the fabric stick to the body and provide with a slimmer appearance.
- If you are slim and want to add volume to your physical appearance, you can opt for fabric like cotton, tussar, tissue etc.
- When your height is small go for smaller borders and as a tall woman go for bigget borders.
- For office wear, pin up your saree clean and neat. It is easily manageable and comfortable as well.
- Leave your pallu loose if you want an attractive look for attending a party or any occasion.
- You should wear a petticoat that is till your ankle, but ensure that your legs are not visible.
Mistakes to avoid while wearing a saree
- Avoid wearing the wrong shoes.
- Avoid putting on unnecessary heavy jewelry.
- If you don’t know how to drape a particular style of wearing saree, don’t experiment.
- A flared petticoat is a big no.
- Misfit blouse is another mistake that should be avoided.
It goes without saying that a properly drapped saree can make you look stunning and beautiful. Since you are now aware of the do’s and the dont’s of wearing and drapping a saree, you must ensure that you follow the rules every time you wear it and become the center of attraction.